Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"Where are we going?"

We had an awesome Memorial Day weekend with Aunt Erica and cousins Braden & Caden. We did a LOT on their 1st trip to NWA, and I'm titling this post in honor of my precious nephew who must have asked me 1 million times..."Where are we going?" as he eagerly anticipated our next new and exciting adventure!


We went to a Naturals game Friday night. They played the Midland Rockhounds; Bryce wanted to shake things up a bit by wearing his old Rockhounds baseball jersey. The Naturals lost, but we had a blast! They did an awesome job designing that stadium - very kid friendly! The fireworks were awesome too...even though it was 11pm when they started and Brooke was scared to death!!!

Saturday we went to the Gentry Wildlife Safari and had a blast interacting with all the animals. The boys got brave with a boa!



Windows UP, Erica!!!

Sunday we went hiking at Devil's Den. What an adventure! It was very hot, and it started raining halfway through the hike! We definitely could have used our husband's help as we treked with 4 kids in and out of caves, and up and down steep (and slippery) rocks, but it was a fun and scenic adventure...something you can't do in Waco, TX!

Under Armour boys!!!

And sadly...back to the airport. What a fun weekend!!!

1 comment:

The "W" Family said...

Hi,
I ran into your blog when I was just checking out links. We also live in NWA and went to Shiloh back awhile ago (10 years :). This is really random and I apologize in advance but I saw on your links that you had The Diehms listed. This caught my attention b.c Diehm is my maiden name and I have never met anyone with that last name. I tried to check out their blog but they are blocked. If you talk to them, you might tell them that I share a last name and if they want to check out my blog to see if they know me they can. My sons middle name is Diehm too. Anyhow, sorry this is strange I just was curious. Thanks! Catherine Wilson