Thursday, September 11, 2008

Playing catch up!

After a trip out of town and being sucked into the Facebook world, I've been a blogging slacker, so I thought I'd catch up here! We got to spend a few hours(literally) with Brad as he flew home from Maine and got ready again to hit the road back to Louisiana. The kids are liking him traveling (well, within reason) because they're getting goodies everywhere Daddy goes. Bryce's football jersey collection now includes the New England Patriots and New Orleans Saints. I'm personally hoping that his collection doesn't grow anymore b/c I'm ready to have Brad home! And Brooke was thrilled to get a new Princess necklace!
In the eyes of a 4 year old, nothing beats a dress up day with a good friend!

It's not often that I have a non-kid picture to post! I got to go to Houston (The Woodlands) last weekend to visit my "favorite friend" Carrie and be there for Baby Will's baby shower. It was so fun and a much needed mommy break!

1 comment:

All About Pictures said...

Hey girl - good to here an update - let me know what weekend you want us for pics - can't wait to see you. Kim Lewy