Thursday, October 23, 2008

Amber, this is for you...

This is a chicken truck...To try and explain this to you rest of you, my friend Amber (from Texas) was telling me about a challenge she took last week to take pictures and document basically everything she did for a week. I told her that I would like to do something like that before we move back to Texas to document my life here in NWA...places I go, friends, and things that I would only see here in Arkansas...like chicken trucks! Her response was, "what exactly is a chicken truck?" For those of you here in NWA, chicken trucks are normal, a daily occurence, but in Texas, it's just not something you see...ever! And low and behold I was in the right place at the right time (and with camera handy)to capture this image for you Amber!

5 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

I'm sorry, all I can do is laugh!
I needed a good laugh.. thank you !

amberdawn said...

Thank you! I am so glad that I can check that off my bucket list! (To see a chicken truck!)

Angela said...

Ok, that's hilarious. Too bad the computer screen isn't scratch and sniff so she can get the full effect.

Josh and Kate said...

That is funny. Things we take for granted in NWA-ha. Peyton is always on the look out for a chicken truck when we are driving. It's become a game in our family.

K. Whittington said...

Cale's Client was Tyson when we lived up there and I was always behind those stupid chicken trucks, which by the way ROLL your Window up when you are around them!!! LOve seeing NWA!!!