Friday, August 1, 2008

Grey wins!

Bryce's team won their first football game and because of the way the bracket is set up, his team will play in the championship game Saturday night! He is pumped! He played well in his first game making a couple tackles...therefore getting his name called out on the loudspeaker! That was our goal for the season...to hear "#54 Bryce Black on the tackle."
Bryce was very glad to have Dad home for his game!

There were 5 kids between the 2 teams from Bryce's 1st grade class. Mrs. Cheshier came to cheer them on!

Brooke's mouth is doing MUCH better!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Way to go Bryce!!!! That looks like really good running you are doing. Let us know about the game today. I'm so glad your daddy got to be home and watch you play.

Brooke, that's a pretty smile!! I'm so happy that your mouth is better. Keep smiling and singing.

Love,
Grammy

The Jordon Family said...

YAY Brooke !! Your mouth looks completely better !!! I am so relieved.
Stacey, I am loving blogging so much !!! It is like a relief to be able to "talk".. you know what I mean...
Stay in touch !! what is your blog address so I can add it to my stuff?
Janie