Friday, August 29, 2008

Thanks Gustav!

I hate to give any sort of credit to a hurricane that could and will do a lot of damage, BUT because of Gustav, Brad gets to come home for a few days!!! Yeah! So, while I am very thankful that we'll get to spend some unexpected time together, I do feel bad that the Louisiana coast is about to take a bad hit. God does work in mysterious ways and is faithful to answering prayer. I had been praying that somehow we'd get another opportunity to see each other, and here we go! Jordan and Alissa, I've thought about ya'll so much; I hope Gustav steers clear of your cute new house, and I pray that ya'll will stay safe! Sorry, I'm praising the very storm that you are dreading.

1 comment:

The Jordon Family said...

Stacey, I am very happy for you guys! I can't imagine Mica being gone like that.. it's hard enough when he's just gone a couple of days. I admire your strength! Enjoy your time together!!