Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

Both kids schools hosted a Mother's Day Tea last week! It was such special times at each event! Bryce's class made all the moms hats (Kentucky Derby hats as Bryce said) out of butcher paper; mine had a "veil" so it was quite large! It was such a cute idea! His class recited a cute poem, drew sweet pictures for the moms, and made a video of them reading journal entires they had written about their moms...so sweet!
Broooke was so excited to serve me a brownie and muffin (even though she ate my brownie!). Her class sang a bunch of songs for us...once again, so sweet! On Saturday Brad had us all load up because he said they were taking me shopping for Mother's Day. Of course, he wouldn't say where we were going. He pulled up to the AT&T store to get me a new phone! Me being practical thought my old phone still worked fine, but he wanted me to be up with the rest of the world. I know it was very difficult for him to do this, that's what made it so special...I got an iphone...BEFORE HIM!!! I have always received Brad's hand-me-down phones, so this was big news! Thanks baby! Now I just have to learn how to use it!

2 comments:

Alissa and Jordan said...

How cute! Love the hat by the way and congrats on the phone. Jordan's parents are moving that way. Maybe we can see y'all sometime when we are over there!

amberdawn said...

That is awesome about the Iphone! Jason would definitely get his first! :)